Craig plot 2.0 by Peter Ertl
- click the point to select it
- shift click to "glue" the molecule image to the point
- use the option menu (the cogged wheel) to select subset of substituents based on their type, attachment point, size etc and set other options
- use the menu items top left to clean the selection or download the selected substituents
- you may zoom to a part of the plot by drag-select
- the following shortcut keys are available: Esc (reset all), a (select all visible points), t (show tags for all visible points), c (show the "original" Craig plot)
When you find this tool useful, cite please my related paper
in Journal of Cheminformatics.
This tool is released under the BSD-3-Clause license. The code is available at the Github.